Hpsoftwaredriver – The generation of Designjet 500 plus comes in such a compact and slim dimension, the DesignJet 500 is packaged by HP in a choice of two print media variants, of which the first variant comes with a 24-inch media requirement, and the second variant comes with a 42-inch width. Positioned as a device capable of printing in CAD format, DesignJet 500 certainly also implements different data reading technology from other DesignJet versions, namely HP-GL/2.
Hp Designjet 500 does not have a wireless facility yet, but this Printer has been equipped with LAN network-based connectivity. So if later users need Internet-based print activity, DesignJet can use the user to support the user’s activities.
HP Designjet 500 Plus and 510 HP-GL/2 and HP RTL 64-bit driver
Driver Product Installation Designjet
This is the release of the HP Designjet 500 Plus and 510 HP-GL/2 and HP RTL 64-bit driver
- Support for W8.1 and W10.
- Original driver
Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
Size: 2.7 MB
Release date: Apr 17, 2013
File name: hpdj510wx64glen.exe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Related Post: HP Designjet 500 Plus Driver and Software
Guidelines Installation Procedures of HP Designjet 500 Plus Driver:
1. Click the link, and the download will automatically start
2. The Files are saved on your PC/Computer, Find out where the downloaded file is stored.
3. The driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
3. Double click the file to install the Disk Picture.
4. Double click the scaled Disk Image.
5. Double click the Installer package file in the folder. The installation will automatically start.