Hpsoftwaredriver.com – Offers free link download of HP Designjet 50ps printer driver and Software for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS and Linux. This combination of the driver and software includes the full set installer guide and other options for your HP Designjet 50ps. Before the download please select a driver that compatible with your operating system/computer below.
hp designjet 50ps windows office driver
Office driver limitations
This driver is not oriented to obtain GA documents. Using this driver the user will looseall the Â“enhanced color featuresÂ” provided by the SW RIP, but the user will havethe office features provided by other office drivers except:
- Color control sliders
- Dry time
Use SW RIP to obtain full color features.
Resolution provided by the driver:
- Plain paper Best (600)
- Plain paper Normal/Fast (300)
- Rest of medias Best/Normal (600)
- Rest of medias Fast (300)
Size: 2.4 MB
Release date: Oct 16, 2001
File name: h01enw2k.exe
Microsoft Windows 2000
Mac OS X
HP Designjet 50ps Pantone Tables
A Pantone table is a cross-reference table or palette created by Pantone for a particular printer that specifies the CMYK values which best match each of the Pantones solid colors.
This package contains the following Pantone Tables:
- HP DesignJet 10,20 and 50ps – Gloss
- HP DesignJet 10,20 and 50ps – Glossy
- HP DesignJet 10,20 and 50ps – Matte
- Mac OS X 9
- Mac OS X 10.5
Size: 1.2 MB
Release date: Jul 2, 2008
File name: DJ10ps-20ps-50ps_Pantone_Tables.zip
Mac OS X 9
Mac OS X 10.5
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 for 64-bit Extended Systems
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
Guidelines Installation Procedures of HP Designjet 50ps:
1. Click the link, and the download will automatically start
2. The Files are saved on your PC/Computer, Find out where the downloaded file is stored.
3. The driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the scaled Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer package file in the folder. The installation will automatically start.