Hpsoftwaredriver.com – Offers free link download of HP Designjet 700 printer driver and Software for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS and Linux. This combination of the driver and software includes the full set installer guide and other options for your HP Designjet 700. Before the download please select a driver that compatible with your operating system/computer below.
HP Designjet HP-GL/2 printer driver for Windows and AutoCAD 2000 – AutoCAD 2005
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. Select the
- name of the folder where the files will be extracted (for example c:\designjet)
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
Update the printer if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\designjet).
- Click on the file ending with .inf
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
Size: 1.4 MB
Release date: Mar 8, 2004
File name: pl532en.exe
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Mac OS X
DesignJet 700, 750C Plus and 755CM PostScript Printer Driver
HP DesignJet PostScript Printer Driver for Macintosh. This driver supports the following products: HP DesignJet 750C/PS, HP DesignJet 750C Plus/PS, HP DesignJet 700/PS, and HP DesignJet 755CM. It contains the driver v.8.3.1 for non-GX environment and the driver v.1.1 for QuickDraw GX. The non-GX driver requires System 7.0 or later. The GX driver requires System 7.5 or later.
Size: 1.7 MB
Release date: Apr 17, 1997
File name: pl102en.hqx
Mac OS X 8
Mac OS X 9
Guidelines Installation Procedures of HP Designjet 700:
1. Click the link, and the download will automatically start
2. The Files are saved on your PC/Computer, Find out where the downloaded file is stored.
3. The driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the scaled Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer package file in the folder. The installation will automatically start.