Hpsoftwaredriver.com – Offers free link download of HP Photosmart 370 printer driver and Software for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS and Linux. This combination of the driver and software includes the full set installer guide and other options for your HP Photosmart 370. Before the download please select a driver that compatible with your operating system/computer below.
HP Photosmart 370 Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Photosmart 370 Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reduce the http request from PSDr to hp.com
- Changes for Akmai server for some Asian countries
- Replace all the FTP location references to HTTP
- Defect fixes for tool improvement
Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
Size: 10.6 MB
Release date: Jan 25, 2019
File name: HPPSdr.exe
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X
HP Photosmart 370 Print Driver for Mac OS X
Due to the size of this download, HP recommends using a high-speed Internet connection to obtain the files.
This download includes a Print Driver only. This driver makes it possible to use the basic functions of the printer.
- Original Software/Drivers
Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
Size: 57.2 MB
Release date: Oct 26, 2007
File name: HP_Installer_PS375_v9.7.dmg
Mac OS X 10.3
Mac OS X 10.4
Mac OS X 10.5
Guidelines Installation Procedures of HP Photosmart 370:
1. Click the link, and the download will automatically start
2. The Files are saved on your PC/Computer, Find out where the downloaded file is stored.
3. The driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the scaled Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer package file in the folder. The installation will automatically start.